ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heart failure

3 posters

Go down

heart failure Empty heart failure

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 pm

ive had the door lock break now snarf went missing i noticed he wasnt mooching about between 12 & 1 am so went for a wee look see he wasnt in his usual sleepy spots after checking for the third time there was no sign alex was about to head to bed he got dressed again to look outside nothing all 3 had been out playing this morning i always double check they come back in they did then there was the door thing at teatime he wasnt about then tho the only other place was the back room id be in & out of there a few times wrapping prezzies alex crawled under the bed not far mind there that much stuff in there anyway i got the squeaky ball gave it a couple of squeaks then who should appear a very sleepy snarf hes just scoffed down warm scrambled egg and taken himself back to bed leah & were caged during this ferret hunt didnt want them going awol too im so relivied hes safe
poor thing wouldnt have survived out there hes not got a good winter coat on
im calmed now so i can head to bed happy bounce

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

heart failure Empty Re: heart failure

Post by just-jenni Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Nothing like a good scare toget you in the festive spirit. Glad he was found safe and well.

just-jenni

Back to top Go down

Post by cathytheslayer Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:22 am

Let's hope he behaves himself & doesent worry you for a while now, lol, nice to know he is safe & snuggled up in the warm

cathytheslayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down