ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lock failure

Go down

lock failure Empty lock failure

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 am

we have 2 front doors the porch door and the main front door the porch door nerver had a proper lock on it so i bought a yale type not that log ago from wilko
well tonight at tea time i went to open the door for alex nothing happened the knob (no giggling please) kept twiriling so i shouted alex to use his key what did he do when he came in closed the door then asked what was wrong "doh" while all this was going on leah did a sneaky shimmy under the gap between the floor and the door and was off im screaming at alex to run (he moves quicker than me) to the back door to get round the front to get the wee witch back mean while soc is up in the bathroom partying with the soap doors in this house are so over rated all this mayhem in that space of 10 mins
leah is fine she was retrived before she got to far the door is a gonner well the lock is
soc he'll be pooing bubbles over next day or so snarf did the sensible thing.... slept

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum