ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoop whoop I have got my new freezer.

2 posters

Go down

Whoop whoop I have got my new freezer. Empty Whoop whoop I have got my new freezer.

Post by just-jenni Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 pm

I was the owner of two geriatric freezers, both small. One was a cutsie little chest freezer, the other a sweet little under counter larder freezer. ( Bless). Being of Romany nature or in need of a lego house as my hubby keeps insinuating, I was moving furniture around (again) a few months ago. Whilst dragging little chest freezer ( still full) from one room, over a step into the porch and wedging it into a tiny gap, I snapped the hinges on the lid. As freezer was then next to front door, everytime the door shut, the freezer lid slid from the jolt. This caused poor little freezer to over work and fill with ice. We were in a place that little freezer was so full of ice it only held a pizza sideways and bag of crickets. Little larder then held a zillion packets of various veggies, chips, and things that looked wonderful in the shop but taste like crap.
Then came the light bulb moment. Buy a bigger chest freezer, bury two older poorly freezers. So I measured dimentions on new freezer in Argos sale. Yippee I found a bargain that will go into the gap sideways.
Explain to hubby, the plan of the Century. Of course it wil be cheaper to run one good freezer instead of two old small ones. Yes of course I measured the gap. Yes of course it fits. And so it was ordered, and arrived today.
Thats when I discover, whilst measuring dimentions of new freezer, I kinda forgot to measure the hight, and its taller, and yep it cant go in the gap because of the porch window ledge over hanging the freezer lid, so it cannot open.
I now own three freezers, two of which are standing glaring at each other in the middle of kitchen floor, there is no space in kitchen for larger chest freezer. I also realised I can't get rid of under counter freezer as the fridge stands on it, and thats the only thing that stops Onyx fridge raiding in the night.
Hmmm today I need to find space in house for a huge wooden desk that lives in the porch, to allow new chest freezer to go out there.
Sigh!!!!! affraid

just-jenni

Back to top Go down

Whoop whoop I have got my new freezer. Empty Re: Whoop whoop I have got my new freezer.

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 am

lol jen you got a full set of freezers mummy daddy & ickle baby really you should have known window ledges have a habit of growing just when new things arrive hope you get it all sorted

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum