ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a day in the life

3 posters

Go down

a day in the life Empty a day in the life

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:49 pm

smokey,snarf,leah & socrates
alarm goes off 7am alex gets up for work followed by the patter of paws
they thunder up and down the stairs i hear alex talking to them or cursing them lol
once alex goes its quiet till leah thinks its time i was up then i get bit jumped on skunked on too
eventualy i give in get up go down stairs before i even get the chance to boil the kettle theyre at
the fridge door waiting for milk if i dont pay heed i get nipped or a cold nose on my leg
to say hey we're an we want milk NOW!!!!
next the cage rattles soc wants out so out he comes
heads straight for the fridge dances about till he gets milk then smokey toddles off for another nap
while snarf leah & soc sit by the back door wanting never mind its freezing so out they go
while i shiver trying to make tea at this point im fading from cold and hunger never mind the horrible 3 some are happy once theyve bounced played and drove me to the brink of hypothermia they come in to disappear off for a wee nap till around fiveish when theyre up an looking for food fun in that order
just in time for alex to come home soc gleefully sharpens his teeth/claws for chasing alex about the living room some fun and froliks then another wee nap till 10pm then we're wanting food as in raw meat then its stashing time this goes on till midnight or longer after that its hunt the ferret as i dont want them locked in the living room once i know where they all are i can head to bed in time for leah to want to play bite your toes at silly o clock then shes banished to the hall for the rest of the night
there you have it a day in the life of my 4 wonderful ferrets

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

a day in the life Empty Re: a day in the life

Post by percyfuzzle Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 am

lol get you up get what they want then buggar off nad leave you
love it
percyfuzzle
percyfuzzle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cathytheslayer Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:43 am

& people wonder why our's are outdoor's, lol, but then our's still do the fridge thing every playtime & often need hunting out from odd places to make sure they are safe & a silly oclock check & sneaky cuddle & treat, usually 2/3am just to be sure all is well

cathytheslayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:07 am

think we love our ferrets dont we

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content