ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muggles find a friend trip was a disaster

5 posters

Go down

Muggles find a friend trip was a disaster Empty Muggles find a friend trip was a disaster

Post by just-jenni Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:10 am

Muggle, myslef and the ever suffering hubby went off to a ferret rescue today. I felt that Muggle needed a friend.
On entering the rescue, Muggle went into WTF mode, lept into my arms and buried his head. He was introduced to a sweet little lady, his response was to shake from head to foot, ( Could be because our Daisy ferret rips lumps out of him when ever she can and has for years so they have to be kept seperate at all times).
We then met a real sweet albino lad, Muggle fled and ran to hubby for protection.
End result, I donated a tenner for wasting the womans time, and a very happy Muggle is stretched out in his bed now, alone and happier I think.
Still it beat sitting in on a boring Sunday afternoon.

just-jenni

Back to top Go down

Muggles find a friend trip was a disaster Empty Re: Muggles find a friend trip was a disaster

Post by cathytheslayer Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:37 am

Oh dear, some of our's are ok with their mate's but are terrified of fuzzies from the other groups, Perhap's he is happy on his own or perhap's he might find s kit less intimidating, Our Graffitti didn't get on with adult's, they scared him but took to the kit's imediatly & was snuggled up with them in an hour

cathytheslayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Muggles find a friend trip was a disaster Empty Re: Muggles find a friend trip was a disaster

Post by percyfuzzle Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:46 am

aw poor Muggle he had a traumatic day lol
percyfuzzle
percyfuzzle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 am

ferrets can be worse than people at times
maybe a kit would be the answer for him at least you on the other hand might shake form head to toe lol

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cathytheslayer Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 pm

That's whatt I thought, No kit's I had enough from little madam Valkerie last summer till march, lol, But the 3 boy's have never nipped at all much to my surprise & delight, but I think that was because they were so young & underfed when we got them & hadn't had time to learn bad habit's & really enjoy being handled

cathytheslayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by just-jenni Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm

I've decided Muggle can stay being spoilt like an only child for a while longer. He enjoys his time out as a mummys boy. He gets to come out with us, and spoilt by other people. Also it makes sure I get off my butt to amuse him now, rather than let him just play with his now past friend. Smile

just-jenni

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:05 am

any thing that gets you movings got to be good
has your fybro calmed a bit

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiona1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 am

Maybe a sweet little kit, or try bringing some laid back feswits to him, see if he's happier to be introduced in his own environment x
Fiona1
Fiona1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum