ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor soc

Go down

poor soc Empty poor soc

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 am

i had to take soc back to the vet, last night he squirted out a lovely pea green poo i say poo it was very watery so off we went to see beverly shes given him flagl for 10 days & panacur 5 days to see if that helps
she was telling me she willed me up to see her as she reading about ferret poo in her bed last night lol nice reading to help you nod off ha ha
on the way home we nipped into tesco for more meat for my wee darlings soc was a bit fidgity so i let him out the bag to see if he needed the loo after wafting about nothing came out so he popped back in the bag

this is where i nearly die of shame we're sitting on the bus when soc wriggles out the bag hangs his bum half over the seat and lets go a projectile poo it shot across the bus floor at this point im mortified

soc has slunk into the side of the seat like he knew he'd made a boo boo

luckily i had baby wipes with me and two passengers gave me kitchen roll and a spare carrier bag once i cleaned it up as best i could i had to go tell the driver i must say i did a good job cleaning it the driver told me to put some kitchen roll on the seat which i did
i had ask the woman passenger for some more kitchen roll she had just bought in tesco
i felt so sorry for soc id never saw him do that cowering before it could be the fact he pooed out his comfort zone

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum