ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i gave in

Go down

i gave in Empty i gave in

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:53 am

and went to the vet with snarf & soc leah had to come too so she could clean her boys before the vet saw them
soc, well his tummy troubles is no better hes leaving mini cow pats so he got a shot of covenia (sp) long acting antib and a box of fortiflora supplement to see how or if that helps, if no better in a fortnight hes getting a dose of preds, he was very well behaved till we went by tesco he needed a poo which he left in the middle of an unused path think it was an emergency, oh soc had his photo taken by a girl who though he was lovely
snarf, hes having shed load of different problems, hes got metacam for his stiff joints zantac so he doesent get an irritable tummy, hes back next week for a blood sugar test to rule out insulinoma again, he behaved well too
leah had to get out for a cuddle from beverly
they got a hell of a shock when we left the vets it was blowing a gale raining & freezing so there was a mad dive to get in the furry bag as well as the blankie
all 3 went mental when we came in the house even snarf and his stiff legs he even had a nip at alex lol

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum