ferret fun palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all ferrets...

2 posters

Go down

all ferrets... Empty all ferrets...

Post by ferretwumun5 Admin Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 am

washed the only wriggler was soc he loved his face getting wet he held it up so the water would run over it wasnt happy about the body getting wet tho lol once out the shower he went mental dooking, bouncing, biting me and anything that got in his way
i washed zuza first shes a very calm wee soul just hung there till i brought her out then she jumped about like she was pocessed once i got her as dry as poss i put her back in her cage with soc's blankie
soc was next read above
third was leah i was expecting her to kick off she was a calm as zuza tho once out the bathroom she sulked under the spare bit of carpet drawing me daggers if i looked at her lol
lastly snarf he was good too no clawing or trying to escape half washed all were dried with the same towel so any of zuza smells would be rubbed on to them hopefully leah & snarf curled up in zuzas blankie so we'll see how that goes
the bathroom looked like it missed the flood warning but all in all not to bad
what i did notice that when a ferrets wet you get a good view of their body so you see if theres enough body fat covering them mine are well covered m hoping thats a good sign

ferretwumun5 Admin
Admin

https://ferrethouse.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

all ferrets... Empty Re: all ferrets...

Post by cathytheslayer Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 am

You had a busy day then, lol

cathytheslayer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum